Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
- 1 Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
- 1.1 How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
- 1.2 Dead Animal Removal Company
- 1.3 Remove Bats That Are Living in Your Home
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
Raccoons are known to find their way into our homes, garages, barns, and porch spaces; however, do we really know how vulnerable our house is to such intrusion? How do you determine your home's level of exposure? Read on to learn ways to inspect and animal proof your house from raccoon invasion this winter season.
Interior Home Inspections
To begin assessing how open your home is to the wild animal community, particularly raccoons, it is crucial to inspect the inside and outside of your house. Look for weak spots and pay close attention to dark, warm areas. These are ideal shelter spots for raccoons. Indoors, try starting in your basement. If you do not have a basement, turn to your utility room, crawl space, or garage as an option in its place.
Animal Proofing Your Home
Once an inspection has been completed, it is important to move onto animal proofing your home right away. The areas that were labeled weak, exposed, and open should be sealed immediately. By closing off the areas of access, you can stop further intrusion. It is very crucial to have all existing raccoons removed from your home with the help of a professional company before sealing off these access points.
How to Repel Raccoons With Repellents
Do Nuisance Squirrels Hibernate In Attics?
Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
Dead Animal Removal Company
Bats in your attic can be a health hazard to you and your family. Bats must be removed by a qualified professional that has the necessary training and equipment to remove the bats and the guano they leave behind.
Bats often get inside a home when they are infesting an attic. If a bat were to enter a home, the occupants could be bitten and rabies transmitted through a bite. Rabies shots are not something you want to experience!
So what do you do when bats are in your home?
A bat control expert will have the proper tools and training to fully resolve your bat problem and provide answers to all of your questions.
If you suspect your home has been invaded by unwanted guests, have a Wildlife Professional inspect it as soon as possible.
Raccoon Control Services
How To Identify Skunk Damage
How To Identify Skunk Damage
Remove Bats That Are Living in Your Home
Raccoons are nocturnal animals. They are usually black in color, and have a black tail with rings. They weigh around 10 to 20 pounds. They usually reside in forests, in barns, chimneys or even your attic. If you live near a forest, it is likely that a raccoon will one day knock over your trash can looking a food source. They are opportunistic feeders, and so can be a real nuisance. Raccoons are omnivorous, so they feed on vegetables and poultry. There are various methods that will help you get rid of Orange County, Florida raccoons:
Fencing will help exclude the raccoons from your property to do this, set up a two-wire electric fence that is connected to a DC battery. Also make sure that you install a temporary chimney cap. Since raccoons are nocturnal, they will not be able to gain access to your chimney when you are asleep. Make sure that you use a trashcan with a tight lid. Raccoons are usually attracted by the smell of your trash. Purchase a metal or plastic trashcans, which is difficult to open. You can also put a rock on top of the trashcan to make sure that the raccoon does not knock it over. Alternatively, you could put the garbage in containers sealed with bungee cords. Make sure you double bag foods that have intense smell such as meat, fish, etc. Most pests have an acute sense of smell, and they will be attracted to your trash. You can also spray the garbage with a repellent to disguise the smell of meat.
This is the least preferred method. The most common is attracting the raccoon with food and trapping it in a cage or a box. However, some provinces have very strong regulations on trapping. If the province does not allow this, you could be prosecuted for violating animal rights!
It is also very dangerous to deal with raccoons face to face. They could be carrying germs, roundworms or rabies. You can even get leptospirosis from the raccoon feces. Another problem with this is that they are wild animals. A raccoon could decide to be defensive and hurt you.
This is the safest method. The Pest Control staff will deal with the vermin more effectively and without legal repercussion.
Do Skunks Burrow Underground?
Raccoon Removal Services
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control