Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
Types of Squirrels
Many of us have been there-you are lying in bed at night trying to go to sleep, and you hear a thump in the attic, followed by the scamper of little feet. It can even sometimes sound like an entire herd of elephants running around in your attic. "What is that?", you wonder. Is it aliens in your attic? While it is probably not aliens in your attic, it sure sounds like it sometimes. The most likely culprit for the noises in your attic are raccoons, and they can cause extensive damage if you don't get rid of them, and fast.
Raccoons are notorious for finding their way into areas which are dark, woody, and with a lot of places to hide. Your attic can be the ideal location for Orange County, Florida raccoons to bed down, create nests, and even deliver litters of baby raccoons. They can often get in directly through damage in your roof, or they can find places in your eaves, vents, or chimney to get into the attic. Once they have made their home in your attic, they can cause extensive damage. Raccoons are mischief makers by nature, and will figure out ways to open latches, shred fabric, and urinate and defecate everywhere.
If there are too many raccoons, or you can't seem to capture them with the traps, you may want to consider contacting a professional exterminator. They will come into your home, assess the situation, and find a way to remove the animals in the most humane way possible.
Once all of the raccoons are removed from your attic, you will need to do repair and maintenance work. You will need to make sure there are no other ways for the raccoons to re-enter your home, and do regular inspections to keep your home pest-free.
Electronic Repellents For Raccoons
Raccoon Control Services
Squirrel Removal Services
Raccoon Pest Control - Traditional Pest Control Methods Are Ineffective
We all enjoy seeing wildlife up close, but some animals shouldn't be touched with the proverbial ten foot pole. Take the raccoon for instance. It's the state animal in Tennessee, looks cute and cuddly, but raccoons can cause many problems for home and business owners.
Besides the fact that raccoons are a rabies vector species (carrier of the rabies virus), raccoons can also carry canine distemper. Both distemper and rabies have similar symptoms, including staggered gait when walking, crusting around the eyes, disorientation and a lack of fear of humans. Any mammal, be it raccoon, opossum, fox, etc. exhibiting these characteristics should be avoided, and a wildlife expert should be contacted for safe removal of the animal.
Over the years, our company has removed hundreds of raccoons from attics and crawlspaces, including 13 raccoons from one attic and crawlspace of an iconic, late, great country music artist near Nashville. The smell in these areas can be unbelievable!
The bottom line is if you have raccoons visiting your property, or you suspect you have a raccoon living in your attic or crawlspace, call an expert for immediate removal!
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
Squirrels In The Chimney
Raccoons In Chimneys
Guaranteed Bat Exclusion
Got Bats? Squirrels in the attic or raccoons living in the fire place? We take care of all your nuisance wild animal needs. Our specialties are live bat removal, bird control, and wildlife prevention on residential homes, condos, warehouses, and all other commercial properties. If you have a bat in the house, a damaged attic by birds, bats, or raccoons we take care of all the damages and restore your attic. Here are some wild animal encounters you may come in contact with.
What if a Skunk Got Inside My House?
Do Skunks Attack Pets?
Skunk Trapping and Removal
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control