Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
What if a Skunk Got Inside My House?
Once our wildlife control services have been completed, we assess your property to determine the nature of the damage the animal has caused and what needs to be done to remediate your home and protect it from similar problems in the future. We’re able to offer an extensive number of animal proofing and remediation services from insulation replacement to gap seals. Closing up cracks and holes in your home can help prevent insects, mice, and even bats from entering your house. Our vent caps are designed specifically to stop raccoons and squirrels from making your attic their den.
What is a Skunk's Natural Diet?
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Raccoon Feces & Urine - Do They Cause Disease?
Tactics to Keep Skunks Away
To clean the Orange County, Florida attic, I not only remove all of the waste by hand, I use special cleaners, including an enzyme-based cleaner that eliminates any biohazard organic waste from animals, including droppings and urine. I use the electric powered atomizer as shown in the below photo, which creates a fine mist that flows through the whole attic and gets every nook and cranny, for 100% coverage and cleanup. To protect myself against insulation fibers and animal biohazard, I wear a disposable Tyvek suit and I wear the respirator mask, as shown above. This fogging machine, also called an atomizer, sprays my cleaning solution in a fine mist that permeates the entire attic, and makes certain attic cleanup scenarios easy. In a case like this, in which the homeowner did not want total insulation replacement, the enzyme-based cleaner in the atomizer does a good job of breaking down and sanitizing the contaminated areas of the attic. If your attic has wildlife waste or animal poop, then this is one method that can kill harmful pathogens along with the odor. Homeowner's insurance will pay for attic cleanup and restoration in the case of raccoon damage, because of the potential health risks.
Signs of a Squirrel Infestation
Signs of a Skunk Infestation
Bat Guano Cleanup
What Can You Do to Prevent Squirrel Problems?
Raccoons live just about everywhere, from Orange County, Florida all the way to the East Coast. These animals cause numerous problems not only to people, but to the environment as well. They live in hollow logs, under porches, attics and have even been found living In garages and in farm machinery. Usually in winter, Animal Control gets a lot of calls for Raccoons in people's homes. (Mainly being found in attics). Animal control will hopefully find these animals and safely remove them far from your home. Once removed and released the Raccoon has been known to find their way back to its "home". That's why Animal Control has been known to release them far enough away so they cannot return. Raccoons are very curious. They get into trash cans, can turn on water spickets, and can even open doors. Most of their mischief is due in search of food. These animals are Nocturnal. (Sleeping in day, and awake at night.) While you are sleeping, they are out getting into almost everything. These animals are known for completely tearing up lawns in search for grub worms. This is a favorite item on its menu. Just one Raccoon can destroy an entire yard in one night.
Raccoons are very determined when it comes to food and will do anything to get it. Another important part of these animals is that they carry diseases. One, a very common one: Rabies, once infected this animal can be extremely aggressive, foam at the mouth and look very unpleasant. The Raccoons feces (poop) can carry what is called Roundworm, (Baylisascaris procyonis) which if touched by a human can be sometimes deadly. The Roundworm is a parasite that can live in the intestine and can travel through the body infecting different organs. Some cases have led to death. Raccoons are amazing climbers and swimmers. Climbing is a major part or a raccoon's lifestyle, their feet and tail were perfectly designed for that purpose. The tail used for balancing and the feet designed for clinging and hanging. Raccoons can climb up and down, left and right, forward and even climb down backwards! A Raccoon in the wild can live anywhere from 5-12 years in the wild, andin captivity up to 20 years! Their weight runs anywhere from 12-20 lbs, the largest on record was 60lbs! These fuzzy critters can teach us so much, not only about them, but how we as people can care for them and their environment.
Skunk Facts, Identification & Control
Getting Rid of Skunks
Squirrel Removal Services
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control