Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
If you have previously had a problem with raccoons and squirrels, then you know what a menace varmints can be. The same is also true for bats, especially knowing the fact that bats are carriers of the rabies virus. Remember, it is illegal to use poisons to kill bats, so it will be better if you opt for bat traps. However, research has shown that bats have a tendency to return to their roosting place even if they are 150 miles away. Hence, traps may not be a permanent solution to prevent bats from making a home in your house. In such a case, it would be best to go for a permanent bat control measure which ensures that bats do not return to roost in your home.
If you are not comfortable adopting bat control measures, then you can even hire a professional, but be prepared to shell out a few thousands based on the size of your home, the equipment used, the time spent on fixing the holes and crevices and the material used to seal off the holes and openings. Also, before hiring the services of a professional, it is best to get an estimate.
Nuisance Wildlife Control Services
Bat Control Services
Squirrel Droppings - What Does Squirrel Poop Look Like
Clean Up Of Accumulation of Guano, or Feces
If you have a raccoon that is frequenting your garbage, you need to look into getting raccoon traps to relocate the pest far away from your home. There are a few different no-kill raccoon traps that are great for catching raccoons safely.
The best way to avoid trouble with raccoons is to be sure that your house, garbage cans, and other parts of the property are raccoon-proof. You can also use various repellents, as well, to keep them away. However, you may already have a problem and need to take care of it.
As most people live somewhat close to their neighbor's, it is best to use a live trap. This way, if you were to catch your neighbor's beloved cat instead, you could simply release it and try again the next day. More than likely, explaining to your neighbor how their cat died will not be good for your neighborly relationship. Live traps can be bought at nearly every hardware or gardening store.
When you have both baited and set the trap, be sure to put some water in there for the raccoon, in case you cannot immediately release the animal. Now that you know how to operate humane raccoon traps, you can begin to catch and release the raccoons that have been plaguing you.
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
Squirrel Droppings - What Does Squirrel Poop Look Like
Do Skunks Burrow Underground?
And what about the droppings left behind in your attic? Is this something you want hanging above your head at night when you sleep? Raccoons are known for using a single spot in your home as a latrine, while using another part of your attic as their living area. This can lead to matted attic insulation and reduced “R” values, which means you continue to lose money as you continue to heat and cool your home. It can also lead to stained ceilings and unnecessary odors. Let our attic restoration professionals remove that soiled insulation and replace it with your choice of insulation products. Our specialists can prepare insurance bids with most major insurance companies and get your attic back in shape in no time. From gutter protection, attic fan vent guards, roof vent guards, gable vent closures and soffit vent repairs, our team can do it all with one single call.
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
Skunk Under a Shed, Porch, or Deck
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control