Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
Squirrel Exclusion Products
If you hear noise and rustle in your attic at night for sure you having deal with uninvited guests, such as raccoons. Usually mother raccoons are looking for warm and dry place to give birth to their offspring hence they find the attic very proper place. If you have this problem you should get rid of them immediately. There are the most common methods can be used to remove raccoons' nest.
One way that can be used in removing a raccoon nest is to place a radio that has been set to a talk radio station in the surrounding area of their nest. The sound of a human voice is very effective in driving Orange County, Florida raccoons away. The radio does not have to be necessarily loud, you could start with a low volume and if you do not succeed in flushing them out, you should try increasing the volume and leave the radio on day and night.
Once the raccoons are out of the chimney, you should install a strong steel chimney cap to discourage them from returning. You should also ensure that all the accesses to your home have been properly sealed and remove food from their environment. By adding a splash of ammonia to your trash cans, you will discourage the raccoons from scavenging for food that you have disposed in the trash cans. If the raccoons lack food they will relocate to a place where they can find food and water.
Bat Extermination Services
Can I Use Poison to Kill Bats?
Raccoon Extermination Services
Bat Control, Removal & Exclusion
You removed the animals from the attic, but are you finished yet? Nuisance wildlife in your attic can create problems many homeowners never think of. These animals can carry ectoparasites, which after the wildlife host is evicted, may move inside the home looking for a new host—YOU! Bat bugs, mites, ticks and fleas are just some of the ectoparasites you need to be concerned about. Mice in the attic, bats in the attic or various other vistors are notorious for bringing these pests in. Ask our Wildlife Management Specialists to inspect your attic and treat for these critters, after your problem species is removed.
Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic
Guaranteed Bat Exclusion
Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
Squirrels Chewing on Woodwork
Raccoons live just about everywhere, from Orange County, Florida all the way to the East Coast. These animals cause numerous problems not only to people, but to the environment as well. They live in hollow logs, under porches, attics and have even been found living In garages and in farm machinery. Usually in winter, Animal Control gets a lot of calls for Raccoons in people's homes. (Mainly being found in attics). Animal control will hopefully find these animals and safely remove them far from your home. Once removed and released the Raccoon has been known to find their way back to its "home". That's why Animal Control has been known to release them far enough away so they cannot return. Raccoons are very curious. They get into trash cans, can turn on water spickets, and can even open doors. Most of their mischief is due in search of food. These animals are Nocturnal. (Sleeping in day, and awake at night.) While you are sleeping, they are out getting into almost everything. These animals are known for completely tearing up lawns in search for grub worms. This is a favorite item on its menu. Just one Raccoon can destroy an entire yard in one night.
Raccoons are very determined when it comes to food and will do anything to get it. Another important part of these animals is that they carry diseases. One, a very common one: Rabies, once infected this animal can be extremely aggressive, foam at the mouth and look very unpleasant. The Raccoons feces (poop) can carry what is called Roundworm, (Baylisascaris procyonis) which if touched by a human can be sometimes deadly. The Roundworm is a parasite that can live in the intestine and can travel through the body infecting different organs. Some cases have led to death. Raccoons are amazing climbers and swimmers. Climbing is a major part or a raccoon's lifestyle, their feet and tail were perfectly designed for that purpose. The tail used for balancing and the feet designed for clinging and hanging. Raccoons can climb up and down, left and right, forward and even climb down backwards! A Raccoon in the wild can live anywhere from 5-12 years in the wild, andin captivity up to 20 years! Their weight runs anywhere from 12-20 lbs, the largest on record was 60lbs! These fuzzy critters can teach us so much, not only about them, but how we as people can care for them and their environment.
Can I Use Poison to Kill Bats?
Can I Use Poison to Kill Bats?
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control