Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
Although allied to the Bear family, this animal possesses much in common with the fox, in regards to its general disposition and character. It has the same slyness and cunning, the same stealthy tread, besides an additional mischievousness and greed. It is too common to need any description here, being found plentifully throughout nearly the whole United States. The bushy tail, with its dark rings, will be sufficient to identify the animal in any community. Raccoon hunts form the subject of many very exciting and laughable stories, and a "coon chase," to this day is a favorite sport all over the country. The raccoon, or "coon," as he is popularly styled, is generally hunted by moonlight. An experienced dog is usually set on the trail and the fugitive soon seeks refuge in a tree, when its destruction is almost certain. Besides possessing many of the peculiarities of the fox, the "coon" has the additional accomplishment of being a most agile and expert climber, holding so firmly to the limb by its sharp claws as to defy all attempts to shake it off.
The home of the raccoon is generally in a hollow tree; the young are brought forth in May, and are from four to six in number.
The beaten track of the coons may often be discovered in soft ground, and a trap carefully concealed therein will soon secure its victim. Another method of coon trapping is to set the trap near the coon tracks, spreading a few drops of anise on the pan and covering the whole with leaves. The coon, attracted by the scent, will feel around in the leaves for the bait, and thus "put his foot in it."
Animal Trapping Company
Squirrels In The Chimney
Raccoon Feces & Urine - Do They Cause Disease?
Nuisance Wildlife Control Services
Bats in your attic can be a health hazard to you and your family. Bats must be removed by a qualified professional that has the necessary training and equipment to remove the bats and the guano they leave behind.
Bats often get inside a home when they are infesting an attic. If a bat were to enter a home, the occupants could be bitten and rabies transmitted through a bite. Rabies shots are not something you want to experience!
So what do you do when bats are in your home?
A bat control expert will have the proper tools and training to fully resolve your bat problem and provide answers to all of your questions.
If you suspect your home has been invaded by unwanted guests, have a Wildlife Professional inspect it as soon as possible.
If There is a Raccoon in My Attic, How Likely is It to Come Down into My Home?
What Are Raccoon Reproduction Months?
Dead Raccoon Removal
Professional Sanitation Services For Bat Guano
Many of us have been there-you are lying in bed at night trying to go to sleep, and you hear a thump in the attic, followed by the scamper of little feet. It can even sometimes sound like an entire herd of elephants running around in your attic. "What is that?", you wonder. Is it aliens in your attic? While it is probably not aliens in your attic, it sure sounds like it sometimes. The most likely culprit for the noises in your attic are raccoons, and they can cause extensive damage if you don't get rid of them, and fast.
Raccoons are notorious for finding their way into areas which are dark, woody, and with a lot of places to hide. Your attic can be the ideal location for Orange County, Florida raccoons to bed down, create nests, and even deliver litters of baby raccoons. They can often get in directly through damage in your roof, or they can find places in your eaves, vents, or chimney to get into the attic. Once they have made their home in your attic, they can cause extensive damage. Raccoons are mischief makers by nature, and will figure out ways to open latches, shred fabric, and urinate and defecate everywhere.
If there are too many raccoons, or you can't seem to capture them with the traps, you may want to consider contacting a professional exterminator. They will come into your home, assess the situation, and find a way to remove the animals in the most humane way possible.
Once all of the raccoons are removed from your attic, you will need to do repair and maintenance work. You will need to make sure there are no other ways for the raccoons to re-enter your home, and do regular inspections to keep your home pest-free.
Squirrel Trapping Services
Types of Squirrels
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control