Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
What Equipment is Needed to Trap a Skunk?
While some people might consider raccoons cute, they are not house pets. If they are in your home, you will need help for raccoon removal and animal control. This is not something you should attempt on your own.
Raccoons can be really annoying to have on your property. They can make lots of noise, eat your pet's food and generally be destructive. Trash can be strewn around. They can cause structural damage to your home.
If you are having problems with raccoons, find out more about raccoon removal and animal control. Do not attempt to deal with the problem on your own. Doing so could end up costing you more money or a trip to the hospital.
What Are Some Humane Ways to Kill a Skunk in a Trap?
Tactics to Keep Skunks Away
What Can I Do to Keep Squirrels out of the Attic?
What Are Some Humane Ways to Kill a Skunk in a Trap?
Raccoons live just about everywhere, from Orange County, Florida all the way to the East Coast. These animals cause numerous problems not only to people, but to the environment as well. They live in hollow logs, under porches, attics and have even been found living In garages and in farm machinery. Usually in winter, Animal Control gets a lot of calls for Raccoons in people's homes. (Mainly being found in attics). Animal control will hopefully find these animals and safely remove them far from your home. Once removed and released the Raccoon has been known to find their way back to its "home". That's why Animal Control has been known to release them far enough away so they cannot return. Raccoons are very curious. They get into trash cans, can turn on water spickets, and can even open doors. Most of their mischief is due in search of food. These animals are Nocturnal. (Sleeping in day, and awake at night.) While you are sleeping, they are out getting into almost everything. These animals are known for completely tearing up lawns in search for grub worms. This is a favorite item on its menu. Just one Raccoon can destroy an entire yard in one night.
Raccoons are very determined when it comes to food and will do anything to get it. Another important part of these animals is that they carry diseases. One, a very common one: Rabies, once infected this animal can be extremely aggressive, foam at the mouth and look very unpleasant. The Raccoons feces (poop) can carry what is called Roundworm, (Baylisascaris procyonis) which if touched by a human can be sometimes deadly. The Roundworm is a parasite that can live in the intestine and can travel through the body infecting different organs. Some cases have led to death. Raccoons are amazing climbers and swimmers. Climbing is a major part or a raccoon's lifestyle, their feet and tail were perfectly designed for that purpose. The tail used for balancing and the feet designed for clinging and hanging. Raccoons can climb up and down, left and right, forward and even climb down backwards! A Raccoon in the wild can live anywhere from 5-12 years in the wild, andin captivity up to 20 years! Their weight runs anywhere from 12-20 lbs, the largest on record was 60lbs! These fuzzy critters can teach us so much, not only about them, but how we as people can care for them and their environment.
Photos of Squirrel Tracks for Identification Purposes.
24/7 Bat Removal
Electronic Repellents For Raccoons
Dealing with urban animals is an inconvenience that many home owners in the northern US and southern Canada face. Animals such as raccoons and squirrels often find their way in homes to get away from the elements and as a result cause damage and disturbances.
Raccoons normally opt to take shelter in the attic mainly because all their requirements are available in the attic. They find shelter as well as safety from their predators. They find their food sources in garbage cans or pet food tins. Since Raccoons are pests and cause much disturbance and noise, it is necessary to get rid of them quickly.
They might die, decompose and cause heavy odour. So by flooding a light into the attic or producing loud noise, like from a radio, will cause disturbance to the raccoons.The mother raccoon will soon find a safer place elsewhere to raise her pups.
Some times raccoon repellents.especially naphthalene or moth balls are used. There are even a predator urine which causes a bad odour is also used. But these are not too effective as the mother raccoon might choose to bear the odour in order to raise her pups in a safe place.
If you find a raccoon in your attic it is highly recommended to call a professional trapper.
Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control