Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
Tactics to Keep Skunks Away
Once the bats and animals are excluded, we perform all the necessary proofing repairs to prevent the bats and other wildlife pest from returning. Bats can cause great damage to your attic and become a health hazard. Attic restoration or clean up of damaged insulation is highly recommended to get your attic to its correct condition. Bat guano (their feces) carry a wide range of bacteria and fungi spores which can become airborne if not treated correctly. We are certified, licensed, and insured bat removal specialists. We provide nuisance wildlife control services for bats, birds and other nuisance wildlife removal in all of South East Michigan, Lansing area, and Ann Arbor, MI.
Rabid Skunk Identification
Removal Of Squirrels on the Roof
Where Do Skunks Live?
Preventing Nuisance Squirrel Damage to Homes
There are many sicknesses that humans can contract from nuisance wildlife droppings. If there has been a prolonged infestation of raccoons, bats, birds, mice, or any other wildlife, it is a good chance your attic needs to be restored. After the fecal matter of these nuisance animals sits in your attic over an extended period of time, it can start to develop spores of bacteria. Wildlife scent left in the attic will also attract more nuisance animals in the future. Usually 1-3 weeks of infestation can require the attic to be restored due to damages and wildlife scent. The offending nuisance wildlife animals should be trapped or excluded before attic clean up takes place. If you ever decide to inspect your own attic for wildlife droppings, make sure to get a quality respirator to avoid berating in any harmful material. If you are a homeowner with attic restoration questions, feel free to email me about your problems.
Raccoon Extermination Services
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
How to Kill a Raccoon - Alternatives to Poisoning or Killing Raccoons
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
The Facts about Raccoons
With their dark mask and mischievous curiosity, raccoons always seem to be up to no good. The raccoon is a nocturnal mammal, which means that it spends majority of its night scavenging for food. As a result of this, many individuals wake up the next morning to find their trash scattered across their front yard. Raccoons prefer wooded areas near a water source as this is their natural habit, however, they have adapted extremely well to the urban environment. Instead of making their home in a tree, they often nestle in accessible areas in your home such as an attic or chimney, or underneath a deck, house or shed. Because raccoons are nocturnal, it may take a long time to even know that you have a raccoon problem. However, if a raccoon has made it into your home, it will not take long to hear them scurrying about over your head. At this point it's a good idea to call a professional pest control company that handles raccoon removal.
Damage Caused by Raccoons
It may be hard to imagine how a raccoon can get into your attic but low hanging or adjacent branches to your house provide easy access. Raccoons are relentless pests, so anything exposed or that can be detached, such as shingles, roof vents, chimneys, or fascia boards offer a potential entrance into your home. Raccoons find attics to be a great environment to raise their young because of the warmth they provide and the abundance of materials that can be used to build a nest. They will rip insulation off the attic walls and chew through electrical wires, as well as destroy air ducts. They will use your attic as a restroom; feces will begin to pile up and urine will seep down to your ceiling. If given the opportunity raccoons will raise multiple litters in your attic, so early detection and raccoon removal is crucial.
It is important to shop around to make sure you find the best pest control company to perform the raccoon removal as some provides services that others do not. Some companies offer exclusion, remediation, trapping, damage repair and preventative techniques. It's also important to find a company that handles pests humanely and responsibly.
Humane Raccoon Removal
Humane raccoon removal involves the placement of specialized traps in key areas of infestation that are monitored over a period of time. Once captured, strict state guidelines are followed to ensure the least amount of stress on the animal. After all of the pests are safely and humanely removed from the home, the pest control company can then perform the necessary clean up, damage repair and preventative measures involved with proper raccoon removal.
Raccoons are destructive animals, but all is not lost if you find one taking up residence in your home. One call to the right pest control company can make the raccoon removal process quick and easy for both the homeowner and pest.
Live Trapping Raccoons
Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics
Do Skunks Attack Chickens?
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control