Highest Rated Orange County Florida Animal Removal Services
Roof rats are typically the kind of rat you might find in the attic or walls of your house. Outdoors they dwell in shrubs and dense trees, particularly palm canopies and some types of fruit trees, but they are not afraid to travel 100 yards or more to find food and water. Roof rats are nocturnal, so you will almost never see them during the day. Instead, you will hear them pitter-pattering around your attic at night.
If you suspect you have a raccoon problem in your home attic or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for raccoon removal in the surrounding communities of Orange County Florida . We specialize in humanely trapping and removing raccoons and repairing the damage that they cause.
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
If you have a raccoon that is frequenting your garbage, you need to look into getting raccoon traps to relocate the pest far away from your home. There are a few different no-kill raccoon traps that are great for catching raccoons safely.
The best way to avoid trouble with raccoons is to be sure that your house, garbage cans, and other parts of the property are raccoon-proof. You can also use various repellents, as well, to keep them away. However, you may already have a problem and need to take care of it.
As most people live somewhat close to their neighbor's, it is best to use a live trap. This way, if you were to catch your neighbor's beloved cat instead, you could simply release it and try again the next day. More than likely, explaining to your neighbor how their cat died will not be good for your neighborly relationship. Live traps can be bought at nearly every hardware or gardening store.
When you have both baited and set the trap, be sure to put some water in there for the raccoon, in case you cannot immediately release the animal. Now that you know how to operate humane raccoon traps, you can begin to catch and release the raccoons that have been plaguing you.
Skunk Behavior, Diet & Habits
Signs of a Squirrel Infestation
How to Remove Bats in the Chimney?
Animal Trapping Company
Raccoons will use just about any space they can access for shelter inside or outside a home. This includes trees, sheds, garages, attics, crawl spaces, porches, patios, decks, walls, roofs, and more. They seek out these areas for warm shelter and safe breeding. Mother raccoons will make their nests and birth their young, caring for them all winter long until spring brings more suitable weather. The problem with sharing your personal space with raccoons is the structural damages they cause and the infectious diseases their presence can spread to both humans and pets.
Orange County, Florida Raccoon Damages
Damages can become extreme and require costly renovation and repairs if left alone for long periods of time. It only takes one season for a raccoon colony to cause a heap of destruction in your home. The combination of their urine, droppings, birthing debris, and decayed food scraps are known to cause unsightly leaks in the walls and ceilings, unbearable odors inside the home, and upper respiratory illnesses. Their mere presence is a threat to your health since they are known carriers of infectious diseases like Leptospirosis, as well as the Rabies virus. They can also carry fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and more that can spread through the home.
$150 to $500 or More
Depending on the amount of damage and risk, the cost of raccoon cleanup and sanitation will vary.
Raccoon Damage Restoration
$300 to $2,000 or More
Some companies offer minor restoration services for raccoon damages, such as insulation replacement and drywall repair. But the cost for these services vary depending on the extent of damages. It is best to hire a company for an estimate, and compare estimates for the best overall deal.
Do Skunks Fight Each Other?
Skunk Under a Shed, Porch, or Deck
Bat Removal Services
Diet: What Do Skunks Eat?
Raccoons are known to find their way into our homes, garages, barns, and porch spaces; however, do we really know how vulnerable our house is to such intrusion? How do you determine your home's level of exposure? Read on to learn ways to inspect and animal proof your house from raccoon invasion this winter season.
Interior Home Inspections
To begin assessing how open your home is to the wild animal community, particularly raccoons, it is crucial to inspect the inside and outside of your house. Look for weak spots and pay close attention to dark, warm areas. These are ideal shelter spots for raccoons. Indoors, try starting in your basement. If you do not have a basement, turn to your utility room, crawl space, or garage as an option in its place.
Animal Proofing Your Home
Once an inspection has been completed, it is important to move onto animal proofing your home right away. The areas that were labeled weak, exposed, and open should be sealed immediately. By closing off the areas of access, you can stop further intrusion. It is very crucial to have all existing raccoons removed from your home with the help of a professional company before sealing off these access points.
Where Do Skunks Live?
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Skunk Behavior, Diet & Habits
- Apopka FL Wildlife Removal
- Bay Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Belle Isle FL Wildlife Removal
- Edgewood FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Buena Vista FL Wildlife Control
- Maitland FL Animal Removal
- Ocoee FL Wildlife Removal
- Orlando FL Animal Removal
- Winter Garden FL Wildlife Control
- Winter Park FL Wildlife Removal
- Eatonville FL Animal Removal
- Oakland FL Wildlife Control
- Windermere FL Animal Removal
- Alafaya FL Wildlife Control
- Azalea Park FL Animal Removal
- Bay Hill FL Wildlife Removal
- Bithlo FL Wildlife Removal
- Christmas FL Animal Removal
- Clarcona FL Wildlife Control
- Conway FL Wildlife Removal
- Fairview Shores FL Wildlife Control
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Removal
- Goldenrod FL Wildlife Removal
- Gotha FL Animal Removal
- Holden Heights FL Animal Removal
- Horizon West FL Wildlife Removal
- Hunter’s Creek FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Butler FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Hart FL Wildlife Removal
- Lake Mary Jane FL Wildlife Control
- Lockhart FL Wildlife Removal
- Meadow Woods FL Animal Removal
- Oak Ridge FL Wildlife Control
- Orlo Vista FL Wildlife Removal
- Paradise Heights FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Castle FL Wildlife Control
- Pine Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Rio Pinar FL Animal Removal
- Sky Lake FL Wildlife Removal
- South Apopka FL Wildlife Control
- Southchase FL Wildlife Control
- Taft FL Animal Removal
- Tangelo Park FL Animal Removal
- Tangerine FL Wildlife Control
- Tildenville FL Animal Removal
- Union Park FL Wildlife Control
- University FL Wildlife Removal
- Wedgefield FL Animal Removal
- Williamsburg FL Animal Removal
- Zellwood FL Wildlife Removal
- Chinatown FL Wildlife Control
- Fairvilla FL Animal Removal
- Killarney FL Wildlife Removal
- Plymouth FL Wildlife Control
- Vineland FL Wildlife Control